Anywhere temperature is a critical factor in storage or transportation of food a temperature logger can be used. If you are receiving, storing, processing (including defrosting and preparing), cooling, reheating, displaying or transporting potentially hazardous foods then you must be able to show that your food has not been exposed the critical “Danger Zone” (5°C to 60°C) for too long. (Source: Australian & New Zealand Food Standards Code).
- The Logtag Data Logger with USB Connection stores real-time temperature readings over a measurement range of -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)
- Displays user-configurable alerts, and comes with an integrated, long-life USB connector.
- Durable metal USB connector - No separate Interface Cradle required
- Automatically generates a PDF report - No special software required
- Up to 16,129 recordings - provides over 3 months at 10 minute samples
- Suitable for any multi-use application